Indeed, where are the mighty men of renown when we need them the most? Our land, our people and our very way of life are under attack and there are none to stand and oppose the onslaught. Who has the courage to forsake life, liberty and their sacred honor today?
Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Are there not any patriots left in this land? Are there not men of steel willing to face any threat for their homes and their families? What will it take to awaken and strengthen the righteous few who are left? How many must perish before we will arouse ourselves and stand in the gap for our brothers and their families? How many of our freedoms are we willing to relinquish to maintain the peace?
There is a time to sharpen the battle-axe and to forge and hone all manner of weapons. There is a time to draw a line in the sand and stand with one foot on that line and declare this is far enough and we will go no further. There is a time to let go of compromise and diplomacy, and stand for truth and righteousness. There is a time to become men again and stand for all we hold sacred.
I submit – IT IS TIME!
Ecclesiastes 3:7-8 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
- It is time for all those who love America to stand up and demand the removal of all despots and would be tyrants.
- It is time for the people of the land and home of the brave and the free to take back our government.
- It is time to replace every sitting politician in Washington D.C. with citizens from the Republic.
- It is time to sweep clean the court systems from the lowest court in the land to the highest of all those who currently sit on a bench and replace them with people of integrity.
- It is time to take back our journalism and free press and fill them with those who will tell the truth.
- It is time to do away with all special interests and all laws that only pertain to certain classes of people.
- One law – for everyone. No more retirement for life or special medical care for members of Congress.
- It is time to reclaim our Republic for our children’s sakes! Or, there won’t be anything left to reclaim.
We must hurry now before it’s too late! Arise! Stand up and be men! Can you hear the trumpets? Can you hear the sounds of battle? Mighty men run to the battle – not from it! Everything we hold sacred is at stake; we must come together now and support and defend this land and our way of life!